- Organic Tea
- The Purest Tea on the Planet
- Organic ~ Spiced Assam
- Contains Caffeine
- A Rich Worldly Delight
- USDA Organic
- Fair Trade Certified
- Quality Assurance International Certified Organic
- Kosher and Pareve
- Halal- Island Services of America Iowa -Since 1975- U.S.A
- Fair Trade Certified by TransFair USA
Throughout India, chai stalls are a meeting place for provocative tea and conversation. Numi's golden brewed, organic Chai fuses rich cultures in a complex and hearty Assam black tea. India cinnamon and mild green cardamom evoke a warm balance with the vitality or ginger. The peaked, sweet aroma of anise exhilarates memories. Reminisce in aged tradition with an inspiring cup of Golden Chai.
- Selecting premium, full leaf teas-never tea dust- to ensure smooth, soothing flavors that nurture your health.
- Using 100% real ingredients- fruits, flowers and spices- to create an authentic, natural taste.
- We don't believe in the common practice of adding oils and "natural" flavoring to create flavor.
- Supporting our CommuniTEA by sourcing certified organic teas and herbs directly from farmers.
- Purchasing Fair Trade Certified teas guarantees workers are provided a fair wage leading to an improved quality of life.
- Using eco-friendly packaging: This carton is made of 85% post-consumer waste, printed with soy based inks and the tea bags themselves are biodegradable.
A journey of imagination begins with a cup of tea and a quiet moment...
Numi is a labor of love by a brother and sister. She hand paints the images that grace Numi's packaging, inspired by photographs he take s while traveling the world in search of organic and exotic teas and herbs. Tea is liquid meditation, reminding us to enter a time and space to find our own thoughts and visions.
We invite you to take the tea transformation.